Gentle Mix “Stress Reducer”
Gentle Mix is the combination of Yin Yoga, Somatic Movement, Restorative and Gentle Asana which creates a practice that gently stretches muscles, quiets the nervous system, connects the mind and body, and provides relaxation and focus away from our busy lives.
- Looking for a beginner class… this is perfect for you.
- Whether it is focused stretches, breath, or to improve athletic performance… this class is for you.
- If you attend a Power Practice… this class is for you.
- If you attend a Mature Movers Practice… this class is for you.
- Moving through pregnancy… this class is for you.
- Slow down, reconnect…this class is for you.
Location: Manson Parks Building 142 Pedoi St Manson (directions from Yogachelan Studio)
When: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 – 9:15 am
Teacher: Sue Pettit RN BSN, RYT
Details: Dress comfortably, yoga mats available to borrow, bring a beach towel or blanket, arrive 10 minutes before class time.
Register: Online or in person with Sue. Yogachelan passes accepted.
Questions: Call/text Sue at 503-351-6578 or email@example.com
From the doctor on Back Pain.
Doctors now realize that lying around is actually counterproductive, leading to a decrease in conditioning and an increase in pain. The longer you stay in bed the more muscle mass you lose (up to 3 percent per day) and the resulting loss of strength can interfere with your rehabilitation, and force you to overwork other muscles to compensate. Rather than babying a back injury, doctors now recommend people start gentle activities the first day.
– Yoga as Medicine T. McCall, MD
Register online under Daily Classes.