This is an annual event in the Spring and Fall. It can also be an event just for your group!
Not your average tryathlon!
Leg One: Yoga
Leg Two: Electric Bikes
Leg Three: Wine Tasting
Experience with yoga, electric bikes and wine tasting not needed.
A fun three hour adventure. Touring by electric bikes we’ll travel the back roads of Manson through apple orchards and vineyards. We’ll ride along the shores of Roses Lake, Dry Lake and Wapato Lake. Stopping for yoga on the shore of one of the lakes to take in the beauty and organic feeling of our practice. During our trek we’ll visit boutique wineries and savor the tastes of the Chelan Valley wine country and cider.
When: April 22 and/or 29, 2018 Begins at 12:00.
Where: Manson WA @ Wine Girl Wines
Price: $99.00 per person.
Early bird save $10 register by 4/16 for 4/22 and by 4/23 for 4/29.
Register for April 22
Register for April 29
- Space is limited. Only ten bikes are available. Pre-registration and payment required.
- The bikes are very easy to operate and ride. Little to no effort up hills, its a breeze. We’ll travel about 7 miles.
- The event goes about three hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early to prepare.
- We will meet at RootWood Cider in Manson.
- Dress for the weather. The bikes have baskets for extra clothes, water, etc.
Space is limited!
48 hour cancellation required, -$10 service fee