Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga
This fun is for everyone!
- No paddleboard experience needed.
- No yoga experience needed.
- You can sit, kneel, or stand on the board.
- You can stay low and close to the board during the yoga movements.
- Or, you can challenge your strength and balance in the full poses.
We begin with safety instructions, move into the water and then to our SUP Yoga studio (we paddle to it). Then spending a moment connecting to our senses and the feeling of the board, a gentle warm up, and then into the movement of yoga. We finish with relaxation on the board. Total time one hour.
Classes must be reserved and prepaid a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- One class $38
- Two classes $75 (must select dates at time of payment).
- Three classes $99 (must select dates at time of payment).
- Groups of 4 or more check the special rates (must reserve and pay 24 hours in advance, may select a day and time not listed, call or email to schedule).
- BUY NOW
Because boards and instructors have to be reserved, payments are non-refundable.
If you would like to keep the board for longer than an hour please let us know.
Last minute! Call or text and we'll see what we can make happen.
Class times: 2012 Season begins in June 2013 or contact us for groups event.
July 27th - Friday @ Noon
July 29th - Sunday @ 11:30
August 4 - Saturday @ 11:00
August 10 - Friday @ Noon
August 18 - Saturday @ 11:00
August 25 - Saturday @ 11:00
August 31 - Friday @ Noon
September 2 - Sunday @ 11:30
September 8 - Saturday @ 11:00
Groups of 4 or more call and set up your time now!
Between the old and new bridges on the river at the east end of the lake. We will send you the specifics when you register.