Stand Up Paddle board (SUP) Yoga
This fun is for everyone!
- No paddle board experience needed.
- No yoga experience needed.
- You can sit, kneel, or stand on the board.
- You can stay low and close to the board during the yoga movements.
- Or, you can challenge your strength and balance in the full poses.
We begin with safety instructions, move into the water and then to our SUP Yoga studio (we paddle to it). Then spending a moment connecting to our senses and the feeling of the board, a gentle warm up, and then into the movement of yoga. We finish with relaxation on the board. Total time one hour.
Class Schedule: Summer 2017 schedule coming spring 2017.
- Class size is limited to 8.
- Reservation and pre-payment required.
Groups of 4 to 8 set up your own day and time. Celebrate a birthday, bachelorette party, family gathering, girls or guys outing!
- Price includes delivery, SUP boards, oars, life jacket, safety instruction and SUP Yoga instruction.
- Individual: $52
- Group of 4: $180
- Group of 5: $210 (Save $50 off the individual price)
- Group of 6: $240 (Save $72 off the individual price)
- Group of 7: $280 (Save $84 off the individual price)
- Group of 8: $320 (Save $96 off the individual price)
- Groups of 4-8 (must reserve and pay 24 hours in advance to reserve boards and instructor, may select a day and time not listed, call/text or email to schedule).
- If you would like to keep the board for longer than an hour please let us know.
- Register now under Special Classes/Events.
What you must know:
- Because boards and instructors have to be reserved, payments are non-refundable.
- Groups of 4 or more may join the class depending on space availability or call and set up your time.
Last minute! Call or text and we'll see what we can make happen.
Between the old and new bridges on the river at the east end of the lake just across from the GrandView resort. We will send you the specifics when you register. http://goo.gl/maps/
call or text 206-818-2619