This workshop is for anyone with shoulders!
There is a lot of misunderstanding about how the shoulders are meant to function. Whether you are interested in growing your yoga practice in down dog, forearm balance, handstand or like so many struggling with the constant ache in the front of the shoulder from everyday life this is a workshop for you.We will cover anatomy of the shoulder and it functional movement. Breaking it down piece by piece and how to connect and strengthen each element. How to prevent injury and reduce stress on the rotator cuff.
When: TBD (tentative date May 19 or 20)
Price: $55 per person. Early bird $45
Instructor: Lynda Kennedy from Yogachelan Yoga Studio
Info: Lynda at 206-818-2619
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (science of human movement)
- Bachelor of Science Clinical Psychology
- 2 yrs Nursing
- E-RYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher Yoga Alliance)
- YogaFit Yoga Anatomy certification
- YogaFit Plus certification
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
- Specializes in Functional Movement and Alignment
- 1000’s of hours of teaching
- Studio owner since 2008