Not your average tryathlon!
Leg One: Yoga
Leg Two: Electric Bikes
Leg Three: Wine Tasting
Experience with yoga, electric bikes and wine tasting not needed.
A fun three hour adventure. Traveling by electric bikes we’ll travel the back roads of Manson through apple orchards and vineyards. We’ll ride along the shores of Roses Lake, Dry Lake and Wapato Lake. Stopping for yoga on the shore of one of the lakes to take in the beauty and organic feeling of our practice. Nearing the end of our trek we'll visit boutique wineries and savor the tastes of the Chelan Valley wine country.
When: April 23 and/or 30, 2017 Begins at 12:30.
Where: Old Mill Bay Park, Manson WA
Price: $99.00 per person. $10.00 of each registration donated to Chelan Valley Hope. Thank you.
Early bird save $5 register by 4/20 for 4/23 and by 4/27 for 4/30.
- Space is limited. Only ten bikes are available. Pre-registration and payment required.
- The bikes are very easy to operate and ride. Little to no effort up hills, its a breeze. We’ll travel about 7 miles.
- The event goes about three hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early to prepare.
- We will meet at Mill Bay Park in Manson and will return to this location. There is a $5 parking fee.
- Dress for the weather. The bikes have baskets for extra clothes, water, etc.
Register now. Space is limited!