Leg 1: Yoga
Leg 2: Electric Bikes
Leg 3: Wine Tasting
Not your average tryathlon!
Traveling by electric bike visit wineries along the south shore and interspersed in our travels elements of yoga.
Experience the harvest season in Lake Chelan wine country.
A fun three hour adventure not meant to be too serious.
Experience with wine tasting, yoga, or electric biking not needed.
Come do it all for the first time!
When: October 2, 11:30 - 2:30ish. Reservations required.
Pre-registration required: Register Now
- Space is limited. Only eight bikes are available. Pre-registration and payment required.
- The bikes are very easy to operate and ride. Little to no effort up hills, its a breeze. We'll travel about 7 miles.
- The event goes about three hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early to prepare.
- We will meet at Riverwalk Inn 204 E Wapato Ave Chelan and will return to this location.
- Dress for the weather. The bikes have baskets for extra clothes, water, etc.
- Text/phone 206-818-2619 or email@example.com.
- Sorry no refunds after Sept 30.